1. Admission Schedule for the Year 2014 - 15
Admission Forms for UG classes will be available online
2nd June 2014
Last date for submission of hard copy of the printed form in the College
23rd June 2014
Display of Merit List on the Website & College Notice Board
24th June 2014
Last date of payment of fees
27th June 2014
Display of Second List on the Website & College Notice Board
28th June 2014
Last date of payment of fees for Second List
30th June 2014
College begins on
1st July 2014
Note: Those students seeking admission in the Hostel should fill the Hostel admission form online along with the College Form and submit the same duly filled along with the hard copy of the college admission form in the college office. As there are only limited seats available in the Hostel, admission will be purely on merit basis.
2. Admission Procedure
Students may apply to any of the programmes offered by the college by using the following method :
Apply Online - By visiting the link meant for students and paying the application fee by Cash / Demand Draft (Demand Draft drawn in favour of 'The Principal, Sophia Girls College, Ajmer )
Fill in the application form online. If the final mark sheets are available, then attach a copy of the same. If the original marksheet is not available at the time of filling in the application, internet copy of the marksheet will also be accepted. Students are expected to send in their copy of the original marksheet to the College as soon as it is available so as to ascertain their eligibility.
Submission of Admission Forms
• Print out of the duly filled Admission Form
• Registration fee of Rs. 250 /- ( Cash / DD )
• Registration fee of Rs. 100 /- (Seprately) - Students applying for hostel
• Photocopy of Marksheet of class XII.
• Photocopy of Migration Certificate.(Not Applicable for Rajasthan Board Students)
• Photocopy of Marksheet of class X.
• Photocopy of Secondary School Certificate.
• Photocopy of the Evidence of Date of Birth. (If it is not mentioned in the above Certificates)
• Photocopy of Transfer Certificate.
• SC/ST/OBC Certificate (not issued before 6 months).
• Physically Handicapped / Kashmir Displaced Certificate.
• Defense – Photocopy of the Parents ID Card.
• Christians – Photocopy of the Baptism Certificate.
• Sports / Others – Photocopy of the National or State Level Certificate.
(All the photocopies should be duly attested by a gazetted officer)
List of eligible candidates short listed on merit basis will be displayed on the College Website and Notice Board.
• Deposition of required documents (Original - Marksheet of class XII, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate & 2 photocopies of each)
• Issue of fee challan
• Deposition of Fee at the Bank Fee Counter.
Academic Session 2014-15 and orientation programme commences as per schedule